AIRKEEPER REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for referring your friends, family, neighbors and pet poodle to AirKeeper. As a token of our thanks, we invite you to participate in our referral program (the “Referral Program”). You shall be eligible for the following amounts in the form of Myer vouchers for each Eligible Referral (as set out below).
- For each 1 bedroom property $100
- For each 2 bedroom property $200
- For each 3 & higher bedroom property $350
A referral shall be considered as an “Eligible Referral” if it meets the following terms and conditions:
1. The person referred by you must enter into a contract with AirKeeper to manage their property at least 6 weeks in the next 12 months.
2. An eligible property shall be a property which is located within an area that AirKeeper services and meets the eligibility criteria of Airkeeper which relates to average daily rate achievable, condition of the property and any such factors affecting the saleability of the property. The final decision on whether a property referred by the referring individual qualifies as an eligible property rests on the sole discretion of AirKeeper.
3. A referral of the referee’s primary residence will not be considered an Eligible Referral.
4. The Myer vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration nor can be combined with any other offers.
5. Each referee that qualifies under the Referral Program shall receive their redeemable Myer voucher via email once the eligible property completes their minimum contractual term with Airkeeper as per clause 1.
6. The referral voucher shall be paid only once per eligible property, only for up to 25 such eligible properties referred by an individual referee and based on the program active in the city of the Eligible Referral. In case a referral for an eligible property is received from two referees, the individual who sent the referral via this Referral Program first will be the only referee eligible for the voucher under the Referral Program.
7. In case of any disputes, you agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW courts.